Topic of Interests
HIS 2020 welcomes all workshop proposal submissions that fall in the domain of health and medical sciences, data analytics, AI, and knowledge and data engineering. The decision on acceptance/rejection of workshop proposals will be made on the basis of the overall quality of the proposal, its appeal to a viable fraction of the Web community as well as how it fits in with the conference.
Submissions should be made by e-mail in PDF format with subject
title "HIS 2020 Workshop Proposal".
Workshop proposals should include the following information:
- THE TITLE OF THE WORKSHOP.
- THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF THE ORGANIZERS, AND A DESIGNATED CONTACT PERSON.
- BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE WORKSHOP, INCLUDING ABSTRACT, OBJECTIVES, RELEVANCE, AND EXPECTED OUTCOME.
- TENTATIVE PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBERS AND SPEAKERS ETC., IF APPLICABLE.
- A DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANS FOR WORKSHOP (E.G., PROGRAM, KEYNOTES, HIGHLIGHTS, ETC.).
- THE EXPECTED NUMBER OF ATTENDEES AND THE EXPECTED LENGTH OF THE WORKSHOP (HALF DAY, WHOLE DAY).
- A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF PAST VERSIONS OF THE WORKSHOP, IF APPLICABLE, INCLUDING DATES, ORGANIZERS, SITES, AND ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION.
Workshop proposals in PDF should be e-mailed to Rui Zhou and
Haiyuan Wang to the following email address:
Workshop Proposal Submission Due Date: March 28, 2020
Workshop Notification of Acceptance: April 8, 2020
Call for workshop paper release: April 15, 2020
Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: June 24, 2020
Workshop Paper Notification of Acceptance: July 14, 2020
Suggested Paper Due Date: July 24, 2020
Suggested Notification Date: October 15, 2019
Workshops Date: October 21, 2020
HIS 2020 Support
HIS workshop papers will be published by Springer in Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. HIS2020 will provide administrative support in the areas of registration, hotel meeting rooms, and publication of the workshop proceedings in Springer. Each workshop will receive one complementary HIS registration and a free accommodation, given that the workshop receives eight or more registrations.